1) To serve to make the women educated as against plain literate.
2) To introduce innovative academic methods of teaching and evaluation.
3) To offer need-based, skill and job-oriented courses.
4) To emphasize on raising moral standards and realize higher values of life, to make the students responsible citizens and thereby, contribute to the society and the nation at large, by liberating them from social bondages.
5) To provide facilities of sports and athletics to rejuvenate the latent potential in the weaker half of the society to empower them to face all the challenges in today’s competitive world.
6) To establish links between the college and community by taking up diverse extension activities through different out-reach programmer and the agencies like NSS, NCC and Extension activities committee.
7) To create sense of duty towards the community and imbibe social responsibilities.