Code Of Conduct
College Code of Conduct - Rules and
Disciplined approach to study and
strict code of conduct following makes our students more hard
working and systemised in approach. Our management and training
fraternity views and parental aspects are taken into consideration
to arrive at introducing best of disciplinary academic approach.
Discipline Of The Campus
- All the admitted students are advised to follow the following
rules and regulations during their tenure of studies.
- No student shall participate, directly or indirectly, in any
political activity, any anti social movement or a movement with
destructive and incendiary objectives. Any student found involved
in such activities shall be debarred / rusticated from the
- Every admitted student shall note that any misconduct like
disfigurement of college property, damage to furniture, electrics
fixtures etc. shall be taken seriously and will involve penalty.
- No student shall sit on any
vehicle parked in the campus.
- Every student shall appear in all tests and examinations
conducted by the concerned teacher and the college, from time to
- No student shall remain absent without any valid reason. In case
of unavoidable circumstances the concerned student should seek the
permission of the principal and get the leave sanctioned.
- A student must have 80% attendance of the total number of
instructional days in each term to make her eligible to appear for
the University examination. Leaves sanctioned by the principal
shall not be considered in her attendance. Attendance of a day
means to be present for all the lectures/Practical/ Tutorial of
- Every admitted student shall prepare the identity Card whithin
15 days after allotment of the roll number. The student shall
always carry the identity card as long as she remains in the
campus. Students preparing the identity card after the due date
shall have to pay a fine of
Rs.25/-. For a duplicate identity card a student shall
have to pay Rs. 50/-.
- Student in their own interest should regularly read notices
displayed on the notice boards. Any loss accrued by the student as
a result of not having seen a notice shall be solely her
- Ragging within or outside the College campus is prohibited.
Ragging shall mean display of disorderly conduct, doing of any act
which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm
or raise apprehension or fear or shame or embarrassment to a
fellow student. Whoever directly or indirectly commits,
participates in, abets or propagates ragging shall be dismissed
from the college and no institution shall admit her for a period
of 5 years thereafter. The offence can also invite punishment in
the form of fine and imprisonment.
- All the rules and regulations formulated from time to time shall
be binding on the students. Need more help/ have some queries?
Click here to write an e-mail to us. Keep visiting for latest
updates and announcements.