|Sr No.||Title||View Pdf|
|1||मागासवर्गीय (ST-SC) विद्यार्थिनीसाठी शिष्यवृत्ती-फ्रीशिप योजना २०२१-२२||View|
|2||मागासवर्गीय (OBC-SBC-VJNT) विद्यार्थिनीसाठी शिष्यवृत्ती-फ्रीशिप योजना २०२१-२२||View|
|3||पोस्ट मॅट्रिक शिष्यवृत्ती-अपंग विद्यार्थिनीसाठी २०२१-२२||View|
|4||राजश्री छत्रपती शाहू महाराज शिष्यवृत्ती व डॉ. पंजाबराव देशमुख निर्वाह भत्ता योजना २०२१-२२||View|
|5||मागासवर्गीय विद्यार्थिनीसाठी शिष्यवृत्ती-फ्रीशिप योजना २०२१-२२||View|
|6||Rajashree Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj scholarship and Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh nirvah bhatta( New )||View|
|7||Scholarship and freeship for backward class girl students ( New )||View|
|8||Notice for Scholarship form submission ( New )||View|
|9||Rajashree Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj scholarship for 11th students. ( New )||View|
|10||Notice for Scholarship||View|
|11||Scholarship Freeship for OBC SBC VJ NT( New )||View|
|12||Scholarship Freeship for SC ST( New )||View|
|13||Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities( New )||View|
|14||Junior College Scholarship( New )||View|
|15||Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes( New )||View|
|16||Forgot User Name( New )||View|
|17||Forgot Password( New )||View|
|18||Post matric scholarship for minorities ( New )||View|
|19||Important Notice for Scholarship ( New )||View|
|20||Aadhaar-NPCI mapper ( New )||View|
|21||How to check for aadhar seeding with bank ( New )||View|
|22||Aadhaar link with NPCI mapping ( New )||View|
Scholarships, Concessions And Freeships Scheme
The following scholarships, concessions & freeships are available for various categories of students in the college.
1. E.B.C. Scheme (For Economically Backward Class Students)
This scheme is initiated by Maharashtra State Government for the benefit of students whose parents have an annual income of up to RS. 15000/- per annum. These students are exempted from payment of tution fees. The students shall have to submit the income certificate of their guardian/ parent. Other relevant details are given in the college prospectus.
2. Free Education To Children Of Primary School Teachers (PTC) & Secondary School Teachers & Non Teaching Staff
These categories of students are exempted from tution fees subject to the condition that they have secured minimum of 45% in the last qualifying Board/ University examination.
3. Free Studentship To Children Of State Government Servants
Such students are exempted from payment of tution fees, subject to the condition that the basic pay of the parent of the concerned student is not more than RS. 15000/- per annum.
4. SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC/OBC Scholarship Scheme
This is State Government Scholarship for the benefit of above mentioned categories of students :-
· VJ/NT/ SBC/OBC Scholarships are given to these catagories of students subject to a certain income limitation of their parents. 100% scholarship is given to students whose parents have an annual income of upto 49000/-. 50% scholarship is given to students whose parents have an annual income in the range of Rs.49001/- to Rs. 65290/- Only freeship( exemption from payment of tution fees) is given to the students whose parents have an annual income of more than Rs. 65291/-
· SC/ST Students get 100% Scholarship subject to the condition that their Parents annual income is upto Rs.1,00,000/- Only freeship is allowed to the students whose Parents’ annual income exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/-
· Govt Open Merit Scholarship
· Awarded to students who have secured 70% & above marks in the Board/ University examination.
· Children Of Freedom Fighters.
· Children of freedom fighters are due for a scholarship provided the freedom fighter has undergone more than 6 months imprisonment.
5. National Scholarships
Students is having featured in the Board/ University examination merit list and their parents having annual income of less than Rs. 25000/- per annum are entitled for this prestigious scholarship.
6. Scholarships For Physically Handicapped Students
This Catagory of scholarship is given to physicaly handicapped students. The student is entitled to receive an amount of Rs. 60/- per month. The concerned student has to produce a certificate to this effect from the civil surgeon.
Note :- For Further details please refer respective prospectus.